Saturday, July 26, 2008

WHO GOT THEIR CONVO LETTER?

Arggghhh... I've been checking my postbox since last Saturday. No letter from USM yet. Looks like I'd have to rush to USM next Monday after class (great, my last class is until 2pm) to find out what's wrong. We have 80 teachers from all over Malaysia visiting the school next week.

Got my timetable since last week. I'm teaching Form 2 English, Form 4 English, Form 1 ICT, and Form 4 Sejarah. Altogether 7 classes! But the students are ok. I enjoy ICT classes 'coz the modules are already there (hope they'll give me ICT Form 1 again next year, hehehee).

Hope to see you all on 13.8. and convo day. Pray for me.. I've been under medication since beginning of this month. Not life-threatening but will need to go under the knife after convo, ouch!!
That's why this blog has not been updated lately.

Chatted with Sarala and Ping last week. They're fine and happy in their schools. Sarala's the Head of English Panel, teaching F4 & 5. She's driving daily from Taiping to her school, about 1 hour journey. Ping is in Dungun, 30 minutes from hers. Where are you all hiding in Penang? Tell me if you go to PSPN Penang coz I'm just next door.

BTW, the buku konvo and all details about USM 38th convo can be found here: http://fax.reg.usm.my/konvo/dokumen/Buku_konvo_BM.pdf

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so excited for the convocation.can't wait to see u guys again...well..it's been boring to have such a life nowadays...work work and work..penatlah!what to do...wishing to be back in usm once again.how's everyone getting on?i have no problem with school..except for that i don't like the principle...she don't want to take cuti berganti for raya..i can only start my raya cuti a day before hari raya...how am i going back to png!!!!!i don't want to raya here in trg...(NANA)

5zal said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
5zal said...

can someone tell me..can we go to convocation without attending the rehearsel? Can a..?

Anonymous said...

Aliya, for ur info i oredy got my convo letter since last monday . Ops....I think ur letter may be lost somewhere else