Thursday, July 3, 2008

STILL SHAKING LEGS

Hi, how are you all getting on in school?
I'm happy to report that there are currently 9 English teachers here (including yours truly) and another will be coming from UPSI on Monday.
So I'm still shaking my legs. No official timetable for me yet, as the school admin said that they'll do a major reshuffle of the timetable next week when tht teacher reports for duty.
I've a big table in the staffroom now. When the 4 senior teachers "naik pangkat" with their own special rooms, I'll take over one of the gigantic table-cum-cubicle..heheehee

So I still don't know what subjects I'm supposed to teach, no co-curricular activities to commit myself to, and no books to mark yet.
Everyday just have to perform relief duties. It's easy here. I'd just go to the store-room and take out a bundle of activity books for the students to do in class.
School is new, and discipline is still manageable.
The staff and teachers are friendly and helpful.
So far no complaints :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi! i'm oso shaking my legs this whole week... no timetable oso coz they hv 2 reshuffle everything... i'm so lucky 2 get morning session...hehe...
everyday lepak n relief je... so boring till i almost 'tertidur'.
Btw, congrats to Faizal! i guess u r goin 2 b penyelaras makmal till u retired la...hehe

Anonymous said...

practicum result is out.
check it out:
http://registry.usm.my/reg/semgredyKSCP.asp

Anonymous said...

Hi...
my first week also the same like reggie, no time table, and nothing to do..BORING!!! my routines will be lepak at library, surfing internet at pusat access and reading 4 newspapers at least from cover to cover hehehe...to make thing more 'interesting' i do not get any relief class hehehe..i guess they all afraid to ask me hehehe...i've told by the headmistress that i have to teach form 4 and also form 2...that's mean i will become 'an amphibian' teacher hehehe...i hope this is just for the temporary only la...anyway see u all in August..Bye-Dani

Anonymous said...

hallo!!!
reporting from smk desa petaling kl.unlike most of u guys, i had my time table last eek n started lessons redy in the afternoon session.am teaching eng for form 1 n bm for remove classes.he he...subha a bm teacher!!can u believe it.i kno en ahmad s gonna be so proud of me.thank god for dinamika bm i went thro.am the advisor for eng lg society n badminton club.they offered me to be in the discipline body but i said NO THANK U...the students here mmg lasak giker . n to make matters orst i got all the last classes which means more havoc.first week was a terror but no am proud 2 announce that i am coping:)hen the going gets tough, the tough gets goin!!!sure is a learning experience.so keep me updated ith the latest.tc n teach smart ya;)cheers!!!