Monday, July 14, 2008

I'LL TRY TO ASK AT CANSELORI

Pray that I'm fine, the car's fine, everything's fine on this Friday. I'm off on Friday coz my school will be having its Hari Anugerah Cemerlang & Ko-Kurikulum the day before. God willing, if I'm not too tired on the 18th, I'll go to USM and ask the people at Canselori if we could ask someone else to take the jubah for us, especially those who can't make it on 11th August, and those who can't attend the raptai on time.

I heard from my friend who graduated from USM 2 years ago that those who didn't attend the raptai (especially the ladies) might face problems wearing the jubah properly on the real day.

As for the Kajian Pengesanan Graduan which we have to fill up online and print the copy (kementerian Pengajian tinggi website), here's the link http://202.186.86.251/kpgv4/index.jsp
However, the USM website stated that for those graduating with KSCP (our practicum is considered as KSCP) we can only fill up the form between 3rd to 8th August. I tried to log in but was unsuceessful as our information has not been sent to the KPT yet. Looks like we'll have to wait till 3rd August.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi gang...
news flash!!attended an orientation prog for new teachers in wilayah last week n they asked us to apply for tawaran temuduga online dg41 thro www.spp.gov.my.pls do it asap n don t forget to print out a copy of the filled form 4 yer reference..pls take immediate action

Anonymous said...

YO!for your information, the form for convo is out... i oredi filled in and printed out... so check it out!
and i got my timetable oredi. I'll be teaching English form 3 and 4 and Moral form 3... cool!
Congrats ye Calvin!
Your wife is so tough... i tabik!