Friday, July 11, 2008

LEPAK-LEPAK MAKAN-MAKAN

Huhuhuu.. asked my PK 1 today when my timetable will be ready. And know what he said? "relaks, we are still waiting for the Ketua Bidang to be confirmed." So I'm still floating about doing relief duties, hehehe.. Hope not too many teachers take MC next week, if not die!

Canteen food is lousy so the 70 teachers among us always find excuses to makan2..

Yesterday was Boss' jamuan, today's the GSTT teachers' turn to belanja. Today's menu is nasi kerabu. (the taste is authentic, yummy!)

Aiyah, have to watch my diet soon, or else can't fit into my new baju for konvo, hahahaa..

We're having Hari Anugerah & KoKurikukum this Thurs, so I might drop in at USM on Friday. Will keep you all updated if I've any latest news.

BTW, where are the rest of us? Silent readers of this blog, don't know about this blog's existence or hybernating in the schools??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hihi... tomorrow i'll be going to Gua Tempurung wit my 77 school teachers. It's actually latihan dalam perkhidmatan and we must attend at least 7 days of LDP per year... cool rite. I invited Ellice along...hehe... (untuk mengeratkan silaturahim)...
My school staffroom is always smells of food... Today we had makan-makan kuih-muih... Tuesday nasi ayam n prawns, Wednesday Wan Tan mee, Thursday Curry mee n etc...etc...we hv rambutans oso Teachers here are good... (coz they belanja makan)always makan non-stop... i guess i'll gain more weight la... then during convo they hv 2 make a special robe 4 me la...(stretchable robe) hehe... and Faizal, although i hv removed my invincible robe they still cant see me... I guess they are wearing 'only see wat i wan to see' contact lenses...haha
meena, your students r good la... give some 4 me, can ah?hehe

5zal said...

Aliya, I just want to ask if someone can take the robe/jubah for me because I was told by my pengetua that I can only take 2 days leave (cuti rehat). meaning that I'll be back to penang only on thursday. I'll try to go back before the rehearsal. But I have to fill in the form right? And attach it with the receipt.