Saturday, July 12, 2008

FAIZAL WATCH OUT!!!

FAIRY GOD AMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how dare u forget me lah?! so fast huh... :-( its me lah Fai, Meena!!!!!!! that's e translation of what my name means in Tamil lah dude... This info is also for the rest of you... anyway, thank god Aliya still remembers... don't worry Aliya, I will keep your word of bashing Fairy God Amma up when I see him for convo... one more added info about the convo, what's this some kinda research thingy we have to fill up when we collect our Jubahs and return when we return the jubahs... TC all!

(Aliya: That's what we have to do.. fill up the form or watsoever online, then print a copy o something like that, together with the receipt for convo, etc. Now where is my konvo receipt????)

1 comment:

Laysee Gregory said...

Congratulations to all of you on your coming graduation. I am happy to hear that most of you have done well. I hope you take a short break and continue your masters. So how is your posting? Sabah, Sarawak anyone?
Another congratulatory message to all those who have got married or got your first, second or third child already. Cheers. Mrs. Laysee