Friday, July 11, 2008

FAIZAL CONTINUES...

hmmm...everyone seems busy with their teaching routine. Until now, I teach only 12 periods a week and never been asked for relief classes. As penyelaras PTM, I just have to wait for my students to come and its only during the afternoon. This is what we called 'rezeki'. Heheheh....Shub, when I see at Convo, please don't shout okay? Alice, please don't bring your amplifier and the mic to convo. Ita, I'm sure you gonna be slimmer and tougher. Hehehe. Reggie, please take off the magic robe so that ur student will see you...!! Can't wait to see you guys again!!! Hmmm...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

FAIRY GOD AMMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! how dare u forget me lah?! so fast huh... :-( its me lah Fai, Meena!!!!!!! that's e translation of what my name means in Tamil lah dude... This info is also for the rest of you... anyway, thank god Aliya still remembers... don't worry Aliya, I will keep your word of bashing Fairy God Amma up when I see him for convo... one more added info about the convo, what's this some kinda research thingy we have to fill up when we collect our Jubahs and return when we return the jubahs... TC all!