Sunday, July 6, 2008

NANA SAID...

hi folks...congrats dani...no relief for u...well...being in my new school is a new experience for me..my school is a premier school..so the students are good. the teachers...hmm...still new...so only know a few names..my timetable has been ready for about a month...after the posting new was out..5 classes with 3 classes of form 1 and 2 classes of form 2..all ebnglish..i've been appointed to be the BBM room teacher and the secretary of English unit..there are only a few teachers who are really English option teachers..the rest are just taking over as there is not enough Eng teacher.so friends...see u again in August...hope some of us will have slimmer looks and thinner than before as some may have put on diet...

(Aliya: Congrats for getting SMTAI.. hope the PPD treats u as well as they did when I was serving in a school there during my 1st posting..)

No comments: