Saturday, July 12, 2008

Reggie continues...

hihi... tomorrow i'll be going to Gua Tempurung wit my 77 school teachers. It's actually latihan dalam perkhidmatan and we must attend at least 7 days of LDP per year... cool rite. I invited Ellice along...hehe... (untuk mengeratkan silaturahim)...My school staffroom is always smells of food... Today we had makan-makan kuih-muih... Tuesday nasi ayam n prawns, Wednesday Wan Tan mee, Thursday Curry mee n etc...etc...we hv rambutans oso Teachers here are good... (coz they belanja makan)always makan non-stop... i guess i'll gain more weight la... then during convo they hv 2 make a special robe 4 me la...(stretchable robe) hehe... and Faizal, although i hv removed my invincible robe they still cant see me... I guess they are wearing 'only see wat i wan to see' contact lenses...hahameena, your students r good la... give some 4 me, can ah?hehe
Friday, 11 July, 2008

(Aliya:
Hey, I don't like the LDP 7 times a year stuff. Sort of forcing us to search for extra classes, coz not all teachers have a chance to attend courses organised by the KPM. Anyone got any idea how to fill up the 7 days of LDP per year easily?
Pls don't kembang too fast, Reggie or else we wont be able to recognise you during convo :P)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The LDP thingy can be organised by ur school oso or maybe any seminars or workshop organised by other schools. Just join je...hehe
6 hrs is considered as one day la.

Anonymous said...

wah reggie!!!!
best nya...nak ikut la u dgn ellice.pls call my sch n pretend u r frm the ppd so that they ll release me too.

Anonymous said...

testing....124

Anonymous said...

wow ..ok pass. now i know how to enter my comments liao haha

ALIYA said...

welcome to blogging, ellice..sure love to hear from you.

Anonymous said...

Come la Shubbie....hehe
One day i pretend as one of the officer in KPM....haha
then i tell the school you are wanted... you had committed a BIG crime in USM...hahaha
Then you have to follow me back for further investigation...good one le...