Saturday, July 5, 2008

DANIEL SAID...

Hi...my first week also the same like reggie, no time table, and nothing to do..BORING!!! my routines will be lepak at library, surfing internet at pusat access and reading 4 newspapers at least from cover to cover hehehe...to make thing more 'interesting' i do not get any relief class hehehe..i guess they all afraid to ask me hehehe...i've told by the headmistress that i have to teach form 4 and also form 2...that's mean i will become 'an amphibian' teacher hehehe...i hope this is just for the temporary only la...anyway see u all in August..
Bye-Dani

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi folks...congrats dani...no relief for u...well...being in my new school is a new experience for me..my school is a premier school..so the students are good. the teachers...hmm...still new...so only know a few names..my timetable has been ready for about a month...after the posting new was out..5 classes with 3 classes of form 1 and 2 classes of form 2..all ebnglish..i've been appointed to be the BBM room teacher and the secretary of English unit..there are only a few teachers who are really English option teachers..the rest are just taking over as there is not enough Eng teacher.so friends...see u again in August...hope some of us will have slimmer looks and thinner than before as some may have put on diet...

Anonymous said...

oppss...sorry..the news was from me...nana...Sek Men Keb Tengku AMpuan Intan, Kuala Berang Terengganu...