Monday, August 4, 2008

SHUB SAID...

hi reggie n the rest of the tesolian gang...u know what...i am actually glad that i am not alone as far as school discipline is concern.i have been faciing probs since first day of school.let me give u a piece of advice...don t care about those who don t care abt u.just give them the silent treatment n ignore their nonsense.praise those who do their work n slowly they ll learn how 2 obey.i know some r really hard core n nothing will work 4 them.so just give a *****.pray hard n stay calm.this has worked 4 me.n if i come up wit any other new ways,will let u guys know.till then,take the chill pill ya.cheers!!!

ALSO..ABOUT CONTINUING MASTERS
count me in too.but dunno whether it ll be in usm or not.i am so stressed out am not gonna wait 4 3 years.thought of doing it part time.so tht finish faster n get out of school faster!!!he he...see how it goes la.but am surely in...tc n cheers!!!

(Aliya: I'm glad I have a good handphone with video cam. Just go klik3 each time they do sth weird and rewind so they can hear their own nonsense, he3.. some even beg me later not to show them in youtube, ha3..over here, the hobby of the heroes is to take a nap anytime they like.. which is a blessing as I have less disciplinary prob)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least yer students r scared when u record them.mine tak heran.siap posing la when i record.told u they were hard core.but keep the suggestions coming ya....cheers!!

5zal said...

It seems that everybody is having problems with their students. It's not that I don't have any problems but until now everything goes as I planned. Go into class and execute my lesson plan. I think the students like when we treat them like friends as long as we set the limits(and I have reminded my students the limits). But hey, a student will always be a student. There will be naughty students here and there but we still have to teach them. Yes, we can ignore them in order to teach them but how about those who are still stubborn? All those theories that we learnt in the university is, I think, hopeless. So we have to come up with our own (if not theory)way to overcome this problem. If we fight fire with fire, we will get bigger fire! I wonder how those teachers in the past tame their students and teach and educate them? The idea of snapping these 'hooligans' photo to scare them, I think (again), only works for the first and maybe for the second and third attemps. When we still use the same tricks over and over again, it will not working anymore! Even Shuba's students want her to put those videos in the Youtube! Actually what I'm trying to say here is, the simplest way to tackle this problem is go to the office then asks for the transfer's form and apply for Sekolah Pendidikan khas. There you will not face any hardcore students or hooligans again. You will get the peace'ness' that you all want. So how's that my friends? heheheh....