Monday, August 18, 2008

CONGRATS TO ALL OF US!!

What can I say.. finally we are graduates.
Sorry I couldn't talk to each and everyone. I didn't have the chance to meet all of you.
Anyway those whom I do meet and take photos with, well I'll email you the pics soon.
As for those whom I didn't have the chance to, all the best to you!

I've watched the video streaming and it's good.
Rohgini, Congrats and good luck with your baby.
Syida, congrats and hope you'll have a healthy & pretty baby girl in November.
I did notice some of you were wearing rather loose bajus during convo. Anyone joining Syida in the maternity ward?


This photo is taken by Chik, who e-mailed me the day after the convo. Thanks Chik. If you wanna download, just click on the pic and save in your pc.

Please email me your photos if you want to put them online so your friends can see and download them. Just click on my profile and email, k.
BTW, my hubby sent everyone his regards. He was so proud to see we all finally graduating..hehehee.

Faizal, please contact me. I still owe you the DVD money.

Cheerio, everyone.
Remember to take your scroll and transcript, as well as your photos from DUP before 22nd.
Keep in touch. I'll maintain this blog for as long as possible ( with comments from you all, I hope)

Goodbye, USM!!!



p/s: Anyone knows what happened to Rosli & Safiza who were absent from the convo? Hope they're ok.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Roghini delivered a baby boy yest afternoon at Lam Wah Ee hospital... Thanx to him for letting his mom graduate...

And Aliya do buzz me when your online, so that I can photo share with you at YM which is faster bcoz if I email, it takes longer to upload the pictures...

Thanx Aliya and most importantly keep this blog alive guys n gals!!!

ALIYA said...

Meena, how to buzz u laa.. u are always on SMS..huhuhuuu

Congrats Roghini!!!