Monday, August 11, 2008

NEWS FROM USM 11.8.08

Where were you all? I managed to 'run away' from school after recess, with the PK1's permission, hehehehe.. citing traffic jams, long Q, no parking bla3.. imagining the worst scenario and guess what? It was a breeze this morning at the USM counters.

I managed to register & get my robe, etc in less than 10 minutes! Registered for alumni membership, go my special edition photo frames and had lunch with my lovely "sis". Only met Ju & Nor'in. Dear Nor'in is attending an 8-week course until 15th Aug. Way to go, Nur'in.. that's better than dealing with the hooligans at school.

BTW, I met Dr. Tan at her office. She sent everyone her regards. The PPIP is still undergoing renovation. I asked at the counter and the clerk informed me that there won't be any certs for those who got into Dean's List last sem(including the practicum). The reason she gave me was so feeble I didn't bother to ask further.

Those who have misplaced their RM60 convo receipt, don't panic (me included, huhuhuu). I asked the lady at Jabatan Bendahari & she assured me that they'll run a check for us at the Dewan Utama before they issue the payment slip (need to take that after convo) so that we can take our transcript & scroll. No need to ask for a replacement receipt.

Hope to see you all this 13th. The tents were not ready when I left,as they'll start opening the stalls tomorrow. I guess 13th will be a merry day. See you all there. Remember to bring your robes etc!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hie guys! I wanted to comment yesterday but it was a rush for me as my car battery kong... (THANK GOD I HAD CALVIN, MY SAVIOUR!) Anyway as Aliya said, it was a breeze at USM collecting the robes and etc... Calvin and I agreed to meet there at 930am and by 10am we were done, on top of which I was collecting robes for Suba and Patc... Blessing in disguise that we are both in the afternoon... Cal and I were wondering what happened to the rest of the gang?! Only met Tan who was full of complaints about his teaching life (Just told him to hang in there) and Rohgini who looked so full (Just kidding!!!)

Just another reminder:
We have till next Friday (22.08.2008) to collect our scrolls and don't forget to bring along the printed survey from the internet and the other survey given to us when we collected our robes...

SEE YOU ALL TOMORROW!!!