Tuesday, August 12, 2008

MEENA SAID...

Hie guys! I wanted to comment yesterday but it was a rush for me as my car battery kong... (THANK GOD I HAD CALVIN, MY SAVIOUR!) Anyway as Aliya said, it was a breeze at USM collecting the robes and etc... Calvin and I agreed to meet there at 930am and by 10am we were done, on top of which I was collecting robes for Suba and Patc... Blessing in disguise that we are both in the afternoon... Cal and I were wondering what happened to the rest of the gang?! Only met Tan who was full of complaints about his teaching life (Just told him to hang in there) and Rohgini who looked so full (Just kidding!!!)

Just another reminder:We have till next Friday (22.08.2008) to collect our scrolls and don't forget to bring along the printed survey from the internet and the other survey given to us when we collected our robes...

No comments: