Friday, August 8, 2008

REGGIE'S COMMENTS

i have found the solutions to handle my students. Every day i enter class with a smile. Then, i teach as usual... blah...blah...blah... As usual, they are students talking la, no books la, missing in action la. I try to be kind to them. i only ask 3 times, no books or still talking, that's it. I dont care about them anymore. I only teach students who are willing to learn, and willing to listen. Every day i repeat the same routine. Slowly, there are some students started to listen...and just a few stubborn ones who still treat me like an invincible teacher. I don't shout, i don't scream, I don't show my angry face... all i do is just smile and talk nicely... So, by the end of the day, i still can maintain my blood pressure... and my hair...heheFaizal, you are right!there is no school with no disciplinary problems. We are not God or guardian angels. We just play our role as a teacher and not as an educator. Just teach not educate. Nana, your school so 'canggih' la... always have visitors... Your blood pressure sure higher than I...hehe

(Aliya: Way to go, Reggie! Be pro-active, not react-ive, hehehee...See you all on Monday @ Wed)

No comments: