Saturday, September 27, 2008

REGGIE ONLINE

Reggie said...
Thanks Boon Yew! I feel much better coz u did the same thing oso... haha...Now who's notty, huh? To Meena, kesian la the boy. You know wat, maybe the boy has kleptomania (is a complex disorder characterized by repeated, failed attempts to stop stealing). Must take him to see doctor first before expelled him from school...
Calvin, ISA stands for Ikut Suka Aku... I think we have to be extra careful when we send our comments in this blog... Silap hari masuk jail...hahaha... Erm... did i say anything wrong???
Aliya, I oso want to get away from school... Any courses pun jadila. As long as i dont stay in the school...heheBtw, to all my Muslim friends, I want to wish all of you 'Selamat Hari Raya, Kepada Saudara serta saudari... setahun hanya sekali..merayakan hari yang mulia ini... selamat Hari raya......"
Ermm... takda rumah terbuka ke?

No comments: