Friday, September 19, 2008

CHIT CHAT

Faizal said...
Hi everyone...It seems that everybody has their own stories to tell. Mainly about discipline problems. Wah Chuah, you're so tough. I think I cannot be as tough as you are because I cannot control my anger. Once I started losing my patience it will be hard for me to cool down. I am afraid I cannot stop beating the students. hehehe...or the students cannot stop beating me! heheh... Until now, I do not have any serious disciplinary problems at my school. Only that I have been given a lot of responsibilities such as to prepare my ICT lab for a pioneer project known as IES from MOE. Only 150 schools selected for this 'Projek Rintis'(throughout Malaysia..). It's an honour actually, but when I think about the work that I have to do...gosh! It's only 2 and a half months since our graduation day but the work loads keep piling higher and higher. I hope somebody out there can share their happy stories with us in this blog. I'm not whining okay...only want to share my story with you guys. Maybe we can make our own 'My Story' like what we did in MPTB. Cheerio....

Boon Yew said...
Hehehehe... Faizal, this is a good place for us to let our steam out and learn from one another.All credits go to Aliya. Kudos!!!Err... Speaking of duties and responsibilities... Hmmmppphhhh... You know what?? I have been identified to be a KH teacher for next year!!!Apalah nasib.... Pergi belajar nak ajar bahsa orang putih, balik pii sekolah jadi enjinir pulak!!!!i should have gone for an engineering degree la!!!!!
So unfair. Mati-mati dengan literature and methodology and syntax and semantics and I can now see Dr Munir, Dr Salasiah, Dr Alias, Dr Azelena, Dr Suzannah... Ohh.... how my heart laments.... Alas....Now, an engineer pula. When will my ordeal end?? From music to english and now to KH!!!! Don't nanti later I end up as a Pengetua pula booo hooo hooo hooo :-((I talk later... Pergi ajar tuition now. Tata...

ALIYA :
Hahahaa.. congrats Faizal, awal-awal dah naik pangkat, cikgu IT...
Congrats BoonYew, wahh, Kh teacher next year? Can upah u to come repair any broken stuff at home la, hehehee.
Yeah, don't we all miss Dr Munir, Dr SalasYeah, Dr Alias, Dr Azlena, Dr Suzannah etc, don't we, don't we?? :P
Me? Ahh, my English head already hinting that Imight have to teach SPM classes next year, uhuk3.. meaning no more relaxing and going home at 2pm like nowadays.. and most probably being the class teacher also, urgghhh.. am trying to keep a low profile at school but cannot laaa..
Chat with you all later, wanna have my beauty sleep.. Take care!

1 comment:

Boon Yew said...

Aliya dear, this is no promotion but suppresion!!!

All english classes are dominated by senior teachers in my school so much so that I've to teach KH.

There is tendency of these teacher to sideline newcomers. They raises a wall between themselves and other 'outsiders'. Psychological pressure does not merely come from students but from this group of teachers too. They are the ones who will get first hand news, decide among themselves then announce. Their clout over the HM is rather impressive too.

These are my laments...

I tahan.... tahan.... tahan....