Monday, June 16, 2008

FINAL WEEK

Well, friends.
It's the final week of practicum, and for most of us, the final week as an undergraduate before we start our normal routine of teaching in schools (that's 36 months ago!).
How's your final week of practicum?
I'm happy to inform you that all of us under Dr Tan had our last and third observations last week. Don't be jealous, heheheee.

I haven't received any news about the exact date of our convocation, although it's certainly on one of these dates : 14-17th August 2008. I'll post the confirmed date in this blog once I know about it, so don't worry. Just get your gowns, suits, etc ready for the big day, hahahaa..

By the way, Dr Tan wants to know if we have any questions regarding our salary scale, biasiswa, pinjaman, etc. Please email her if you do, so she could give our questions to the KPM officers when they have a meeting in July. You may also post the questions in this blog.

Happy holidays from 21-30 June 2008.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

would like to take this opportunity to make a shout out to all of you who made an impact in this phase of my life.the 3 and half years with you guys have made me a much wiser person now(or at least i think so la;). there are so many memories for me to cherish, both good and bad.the good one s will always remain close in my heart whereas the bad ones are pondered upon and valuable lessons learnt. thank you so much to those of you that have made my life so much more interesting that it used to be.thank you for tolerating nonosense and laughing at my jokes. thank you for the advices, coaching, help and also lessons. so to all tesolians class of 2008 all the best and god bless u always.

ALIYA said...

Thanks shub. All the best to you too. Don't think I'll get the chance to meet you(except those staying in Penang area & Faizal)until the convo.
BTW, has Suguna delivered her baby?

Anonymous said...

The same goes to you Shuba...So sad our journey here will come to an end. After 3 and half years, studying together we have become like a family (its only my opinion la...). Thank you very much for the valuable lessons that I gor from each and eveyone of you, jokes and everyhting we have shared for the past three years. It so sad but we still have to continue our own journey to become a better person and teachers. So, I hope to see you guys again during our convocation and maybe in the near future....goodbye everyone and may god bless us all, always!!!-Faizal

P.S: Aliya..I'll send to you the DVD personally...

Anonymous said...

i ll miss you guys too faizal.regards to mahen, effa n dani.cheers!!!

Anonymous said...

EVERYONE HAS MADE AN IMPACT ON EVERYONE! it is just how we see it, bad or good and how we take it, to cherish as fond memories or to forget as bad memories... I TOO TAKE THIS OPPORTUNITY TO THANK ALL THE TESOLIANS 2005/2008, each and everyone of you personally, for all the WONDERFUL AND VALUABLE memories... AND A BIG SORRY if i am not in your good books... anyway, like it or not, the end of our journey is just another day away before we go on our separate journeys... AND I REALLY HOPE TO MEET ALL THE TESOLIANS OF CLASS 2005/2008 FOR OUR GRADUATION and please don't forget to KEEP IN TOUCH VIA THIS BLOG... Faizal, i want the DVD too!!!

Anonymous said...

Faizal i wan the DVD! i wan the DVD! U can still pass 2 me during convo n i pay u CASH...hehe
Shub, yeoh, meena n faizal! so touching la u all... sob...sek... (i mean the comments)
indeed we'd gone thru lots of ups n downs during these past 3 yrs...
'And I know some of u r shining down on me from heaven
Like so many friends we've lost along the way
And I know eventually we'll be together
One sweet day' (taken fr a song 'One Sweet Day' - check it out)
so, frens keep in touch ye! n dun 4get to keep on praying 4 everyone...