Saturday, June 21, 2008

DVDs ARE WITH ME

My Hubby & I met Faizal just now.
He passed me the DVD, so I'm in charge of them now.

One DVD costs RM10,
a set of 2 (all the 4 dramas) will cost you RM15, according to Faizal.





Please place your orders
if you are interested to get a copy, k.

I've only 5 sets with me...
and I'm told that
Meena, Ellice, Regie and Calvin want them
(please contact me so I can pass them to you,
Cash On Delivery, ok.
Gotta pay back Faizal and Effa).

If there are others who want, please contact me ASAP
and I'll try to get someone to burn extra copies.


p/s: I've just watched them.
Ok la, due to the spotlights our faces are not clearly seen but audio is loud and clear.




Thanks for the good work,
Effa and Faizal.

p/s: sorry friends, can't put up each and every 51 of our faces here. I've problems adjusting the pics in this post :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting. I want to know more details about it.I think this will help me a lot. Thank you very much.

Anonymous said...

Sounds interesting. I want to know more details about it.I think this will help me a lot. Thank you very much.