Thursday, June 19, 2008

CONGRATS SUGUNA

Good news.
Suguna delivered a baby boy yesterday morning, 18th June 2008.
What a finale!
I still remember her husband tagging along behind the bus as we were on our way to KL, just after her marriage. Eldest son delivered during the 1st year at IPTB, now second son in our final year. Way to go, Suguna, heheheee...
Hope mother and son are healthy and happy :)

Faizal,
Better make a head count of how many who wants the DVD. I don't mind passing them to those in Kedah and Penang, provided they're willing to meet me at Sunway Carnival Mall, Seberang .Jaya, hahahaaa..
As for now, I need 3 - for myself,Chai and Sarala.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wahhhh! how come u got 2 know the news so fast? who told u ah? r u goin 2 put up everything in the blog? So scary...haha
Dah macam Star paper la... but it's free la thru blog...hehe

ALIYA said...

Don't worry la.. I only put up notices for events such as births, marriages (teng teng teng,any announcement from anyone? huh? huh? no invitation ahh?)and emergencies.
I"m sure everyone is happy for Suguna.
Yeah, that's why have blog laa.. free mehh.. in Bolehland this is among the only things that are still free :P