Friday, June 20, 2008

BORANG OPSYEN PERSARAAN 58

I received a call from my salary-paying school this morning.
"Cikgu Aliya, please come on Monday to sign the form, whether you want or retire at age 56 or 58. I have to send the forms to PPD on Tuesday."
What a way to start my holiday.
So friends, please call up your school and check with your clerks.

And yes, although we are still considered cuti belajar until 30 June 2008, we have to sign the forms, whether we want to retire at 56 or 58. The pekeliling is out. If you don't hand in the forms to your school clerk, you'd have to post it yourself to KPM. If you don't do anything at all, then you'd be considered as rejecting this offer and choosing to retire at 56 (which is a really good option actually, heheheee).

I've checked the KPM site and we have until 30 June 2008 to hand in the forms. The date effective is on 1 July 2008.
Please read and understand the pekeliling and borang from: http://www.moe.gov.my/galeri_awam/pemberitahuan/2008/2008_BB_101_2217_9098.pdf

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi :-) Faizal, Calvin here. I would like to have a copy of the DVD. Thank you.