Friday, May 16, 2008

HAPPY TEACHERS' DAY

"I will not yell in class.
I will not nag.
I will not get mad.
I will smile and not frown.
I will be good today
Because I'm a teacher
and today is after all, the Teacher's Day."

Happy Teachers' Day to:
Aruna, Erin, Bimbala, Chai, Chik, Chua, Daniel, Dev, Effa, Ellice, Nani, Patsy, Mary, Ju, Kalas, Kas, Lew, Ping, Mahen, Faizal, Nor'in, Fizza, Norlin, Nana, Liz, Syida, Premani, Regie, Rema, Rohgini, Rosli, Roslina, Rozita, Rezz, Safiza, Wani, Mira, Sarala, Saras, Balkhish, Subha, Suguna, Suhana, Tan, Calvin, Wahida, Norehan, and Syarizad... especially to Meena! (sorry dear, unintentional.. your name was first but after I must had made a mistake during the cut and paste process. Thousand apologies)

Special appreciation goes to the lecturers who had taught us, tolerated us, and must have sighed in relief to see the last of us (hehehee):
Dr Tan Kok Eng, Dr Rozinah J., Dr Leong, Dr Munir, Pn. Norlida, Dr Salasiah, Dr Hashimah, Dr Mildred, Dr Mona, Dr Suzanna, Dr Jamaluddin, Dr Azlena, Dr Fong, Dr Wan Ahmad, Dr Rosafri, Dr Irfan, Dr Hashim, Dr Tang, Tn Hj Moghni, Dr Raja Rozinah, Dr Kabilan, Dr Aziah, Dr.Abd Ghani, , Cik Siti Hawa, Pn Fadzilah, En Zainudin, Dr Shakila, Dr Shahizan..

Also not forgetting those at IPTB:
Pn LaySee, Mr Genga, Mr. Mohd Raja, Mr Eng, Miss Quah, En Abd Latiff, Mr. Eswaran, En. Ismail, En. Mansor, Dr. Suharti, Dr Rohani, En.Khalil, Ms. Tan, En.Ishak..and Mr Chin (retired last year)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Yeoh, where's my name lah?! Don't tell me you forgot my name, the person who gives you info to be put up on the blog most of the time... Anyway, am not angry but I was just searching for my name obviously... Thought you would want to know my dear...

Anonymous said...

same goes to u, aliya.....

happy teacher's day

- ju -