Friday, January 2, 2009

PELABELAN GURU

"Cikgu pun kena label?"
Haiyah.. another headache.
I was told that we will be 'labeled' starting 2009. And our date will be from June 2008 (anyone remember that we reported for duty on July 1st 2008?)
So, what's this pelabelan?
It's a new way for them to categorise us teachers, under PIPP and Bahagian Sumber Manusia is in charge.

As I'm told that since I registered at school in July, the school can't do mine. And as we're at USM for 3 years until June 2008, we were not teaching any class to be eligible for pelabelan according to the system.
Lohhh, so how?
I called our sifu, Regina and she told me that her school clerk said,"Wait until your pelantikan to DG41".
Any of you in other schools got other information about this pelabelan thing?
What have you done?
I'm thinking of contacting the Bahagian Sumber Manusia to clarify this.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Apa tu? Never heard of that even in my school. Hi..susah nak dpt internet becoz i'm using maxis broadband. Those who have my e-mail always e-mail me ya. My baby tak blh nampak i duduk dpn laptop mesti nak kacau. bye...miss u all(sue)

Anonymous said...

My school( which i hv been posted) hv done the perlabelan guru, in our 1st meeting 31st Dec 2008 n I hv sign the form. It is a form that label u as English teacher, or what ever subject u hv been teaching or taught or experienced. If the form state u as a math teacher bcoz u teach math in that particular years and u dont want to be label as math teach but eng , so just use red pen and write eng, school clerk will change 4 u.Actually they use to refer to our diploma n degree .

ALIYA said...

Sue, miss u too. Alamak, in Selangor & never heard about pelabelan? Kesiannyer! Throw away your maxis broadband la.. I guna celcom broadband takde problem apa-apa pun.. dah 1 year.

ALIYA said...

Anonymous, who are you? Haiyah, if only my guru data is as helpful laa.. problem is, he ikut arahan and since there's no talkimat about how to label us PKPG teachers yg belum dpt kenaikan to Dg41, he refuses to do for me. And my fomer school dah lepas tangan. I will call up Bhgn Sumber Manusia later. Very very very very busy this week. I'm the class teacher for F5, Ketua Rumah Sukan,ketua guru kelab taekwondo, s/u panitia,pencatat minit mesy guru, bla3..everyday meeting! fuhhh!