Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Interview

What a day! I went for my interview yesterday and to tell you guys the truth, the interview was so damn hard! Really. All the tips that I posted earlier in this blog will be asked by the interviewer. Every person that have gone in will tell different stories. Some will say that they have been asked about PIPP and Falsafah Pendidikan Kebangsaan and some will say about something else like sekolah Kluster or Sekolah Wawasan. As for me, the interviewer asked about Penyata Razak 1956 and the approaches that I used for teaching English and ICTL. Here in Putrajaya, it took about 20 to 30 minutes per person. As a reminder, please check your Surat kelulusan Cuti separuh gaji. Yesterday I almost cannot go in for the interview because the person in-charge who was checking my certs and letters said that my surat is not original one because the letter head is in black and white. I argued with her and said all letters are using the black and white letterhead. She said no. Then she went to see her boss to clarify it and I still get the same answer. I cannot go in. At that time, I was like "mati kutu". It took me an hour to Putrajaya and I cannot go in? ****I asked her if there any possible way for me to solve this matter and she said that I can sit for the interview if I can get one surat perakuan from Bahagian biasiswa to verify my letter. My friend from UPSI also facing the same problem like me. So we went to Bahagian Biasiswa. We were racing with time because we can only sit for the interview if we can get surat perakuan before 12 o'clock. Since the parking space is very limited here in Putrajaya, we decided to walk. From Block B3 to Block E, it took us 30 minutes to go there. When we arrive at Bahagian Biasiswa, the time is already 10.30. Luckily, Puan Norazimah Abas the officer that handle PKPG matters was very helpful (Thank God we still have a kind officer like her!). She gave us a piece of paper and asked us to write a formal letter applying for surat perakuan from Bahagian Biasiswa. The best thing is, we do not need to type the letter, we write! With her help we were able to get the surat perakuan and we headed back to SPP. According to the lady at SPP usually it will take about three weeks to get the letter. But we were lucky lads yesterday. Finally, were allowed to sit for our DG41 interview. Alhamdulillah. The moral of the story is, please double or even triple check everything before you go for the interview.

Notes: This is a reminder from Pn. Norazimah Abas : Those who are facing the same problem please contact her at least 1 week before you guys go for the interview. Huraahh….

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Assalamualaikum Faizal.Your interview was conducted in english or bahasa melayu?

Anonymous said...

hi faizal...thank god all went well for u during the interview.guess god was trying to pull yer legs a little that day,but hey...u got thro i.do u know when iread what u posted on the blog regarding what to read ,i became all blur.so difficult ah?like studying for some major history paper to become menteri pendidikan.he he....any idea where to get all those info frm?is there a particular book tht we can get hold?cause now am getting all freaked out.cause i remember how all were so scared for the dga 29 interview cause some told us to read up the things u mentioned earlier.they did ask me some ques abt the edu ministry but mainly it was abt how i handle things as a teacher.was it the same for u too during the interview yesterday?