Thursday, November 13, 2008

LATEST NEWS BEFORE I LEAVE FOR THE WARD

Howdy!
Sorry to be silent for sometime. The doctor said, "Less stress, go home and rest!" so with 2 weeks of MC I've been resting at home and monitoring my BP, hehehe. Boooorrriiinggg!!! No exam papers to mark, no traffic jams to beat, don't envy me :P

Boon, Faizal is a co-writer of this blog, not assistant, hahahaa. I trust that our Faizal will be able to keep this blog interesting?

By the way, looks like our PKPG family is adding its members. Just heard that Hafizah is now a proud mummy of a baby boy, delivered a few days ago. And (roll drum please) Meena is expecting her 3rd baby!! Everyone say together, " We hope it's a girl for you!"
Anyone else with good news of births, weddings, engagement?

I'll be off to the hospital this Saturday for another round of tests and God willing, mymectomy surgery. Been quite sickly since June this year, with a break in August (thank God for being able to attend the convo). So please forgive me if I keep silent after this. Heard that it's gonna be something like a ceaserean incision so wish me luck, forgive me for all my wrongdoings intentionally or unintentionally and tolong doakan agar selamat, k.

Faizal, please contact me or my hubby when you are in BM. Wanna pay you the DVD Rm45. Or are they free, hehehe.

Happy holidays everyone! Have a great time, be rejuvenated and see you all in December, insyaAllah.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kak Aliya, You will be fine. Do take care yourself...

Boon Yew said...

Holidays are here and I'm going out of my present school!!! My application for transfer is approved!!! I go to Methodist Boys School. So bye-bye Haji Zainul Abidin.

Anonymous said...

Ok...Pn Kalas...nampaknya u will hav a new colleague next year hehe...

Anonymous said...

aliya...
will pray that all goes well for you n wishing u a speedy recovery.take care of yourself.cherts!!!

Anonymous said...

Hie gals n guys, this is a shocking news for both me n hub... But at present, im 6 weeks pregnant and really hoping that it is a girl and we need all the prayers and wishes that we can get...

Anyway, Boon Yew... CONGRATS!!! but u know what, Kala has already got a transfer to KL...

And Aliya, dont worry all will be well for u... U just TC and hope to see u soon on the blog...

Anonymous said...

ANOTHER HAPPY NEWS! BIMBALA IS GETTING MARRIED TOMMOROW!!! Let us all say together "THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER"!!!

I helped her to distribute her wedding cards to all Penangites and also a few in the mainland but I think I would not be able to make it as my vomiting is really really bad... So, Bim please don't be angry if I don't come for your wedding, really wish I cud as I wud wanna meet the gang but I'm really down and out...

So, I guess who's going to be next? At the moment, think the wedding bells are ringing for those orang-orang Kuala Lumpur... Ahem-ahem...