Saturday, November 22, 2008

Congrats Bimbala

Meena said:

ANOTHER HAPPY NEWS! BIMBALA IS GETTING MARRIED TOMORROW!!! Let us all say together "THEY LIVED HAPPILY EVER AFTER"!!!
I helped her to distribute her wedding cards to all Penangites and also a few in the mainland but I think I would not be able to make it as my vomiting is really really bad...
So, Bim please don't be angry if I don't come for your wedding, really wish I cud as I wud wanna meet the gang but I'm really down and out...
So, I guess who's going to be next? At the moment, think the wedding bells are ringing for those orang-orang Kuala Lumpur... Ahem-ahem...

[Aliya: Congrats, Bim.. All the best to you and hubby :)
Meena, take it easy dear. Don't kill your husband yet- make him your slave for another 7 months, hahaha.
I've been out of the hospital since Nov 19th.. am recovering at my in-laws' house till end of the month. The doctor has given me a month's MC until Xmas so it's just eat, sleep, rest and suffer the after-surgery pain, huhuhuu..]

No comments: