Friday, October 24, 2008

NEEDED: C0-AUTHOR

Hi everyone!
So sorry for not updating u all with the latest news.
I've been very busy, and still is.
I'll be going off for a short holiday at the hospital (huhuhu) in the 1st week of November. Mymectomy (I know you are smart,so find out what it's about, heheheh)
So am offering this blog to anyone who can do frequent update as I dont know how long it'd take me to recuperate and be on my feet again. The doc said he'll give me 6 weeks off, meaning no need to jaga periksa, mark exam papers, etc this year :D

Anyone want to give it a try?
Shub? Reggie? Faizal? Anyone ?
All you have to do is just to maintain this blog, add any new info and whatever while this lady takes a short rest from the internet [ dont know if I can survive without reading and surfing for 6 weeks!! u-wehhhh :P)

p/s: No news from Meena or Rohgini. Anyone knows what's going on there?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Devali is coming so i would like to wish all my hindus frens especially Subha, Meena, Kalas, Suguna, Roghini,Aruna and others Happy Happy...

Anonymous said...

hi kalas here. happy Deepavali to all my friends especially to Suguna, shuba, saras, meena,bimbala, and the rest.
Happy holidays to others.

Anonymous said...

Hie guys, as usual I have been so bz lately till I have had no time even to do shopping, especially with my hub working in Alor Setar... Yes, he's a weekend hub now...

Anyway, Rog's baby is still in GH... Not back yet and Rog has gone back to school on the 17.10.2008 (Friday)...

Most importantly, I would like to wish all my Hindu friends "A PROSPEROUS AND HAPPY DEEPAVALI" and thanx to the rest for your wishes too... While the non-Hindus can celebrate a longer weekend and have a bashful time with your loved ones...

Anonymous said...

HAPPY DEEPAVALI TO ALL..MISS ALL OF YOU VERY MUCH....

Anonymous said...

hi aliya...
regarding yer offer to maintain the blog,i am actually interested but for thet time being i have no lappy la causemine kena struck by lightning.thus,it s kinda difficult 4 me to be online often.that s why u dont see me online often n my mail box is kinda loaded.but this blog will always have my support.thanx 4 the diwali wishes frens.god bless always...tc n cheers