Saturday, April 5, 2008

IT'S VISTANA

Ok folks... I know this is kinda tiring. Final suggestion from Meena. We have the farewell dinner at Hotel Vistana, near USM. I think everyone knows where it is, right?
Same time, same date (16th April after QMT) and bring RM50 for the food and souvenir.

Faizal, if you are reading this, we want the Drama DVD too!! (Ada bisnes tak mau buat kah?). I want to see how crazy Lady Srimona was on stage :P

p/s: Oh yes. Thanks Faizal for reminding me. There's some suggestions that we exchange presents on that day, durng the dinner. Something like the once we had during our MPTB farewell dinner, remember. What do you think?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I've read your blog. FYI, we've printed the DVD but only on 11th of April you guys can get the DVD! There are DVD 1 for drama 1 and 2, and DVD 2 for drama 3 and 4. One dvd for RM 10. If our friends want it both, it will cost RM15 only. Hows that?- Faizal

Anonymous said...

Yeah, Vistana sounds nice tough but if we can have it on Jerejak Island, it would be nicer! Heheh.. I think we can also exchange present on that day. Let say..a present not less than RM10.- Faizal

Anonymous said...

Hello. it is a good idea to exchange presents but make sure it is something valuable and memorable. How about not more than RM30 and not less than RM10. Everybody got their loan, right? Well I just suggest it.- Suhana :)

ALIYA said...

Agree agree agree present less than rm30. I'll bring one myself. How about each of us bring a present to exchange (nicely wrapped please). Just exchange with another who bring one too, those who don't/forget, sorry la...