Friday, April 11, 2008

CONGRATS RUSNI

Congratulations to Rezz (Rusni Anting) who has just delivered a healthy baby boy (2nd child in 3 years) on April 1, 2008. Welcome to the world, Wayne Roonie :)

Anyone who wish to pay her and the baby a visit, I suppose she'd be at the Rumah Kelamin USM. Do bring along a lovely gift.

Sorry for the late news friends.Just had the chance to chat with her today as she was sitting behind me in the hall. I'm glad to see Rezz still strong and able to sit for today's exam in less than 2 weeks after her delivery. Way to go, Mummy!!

2 comments:

im said...

to rezz,tahniah abg ucapkan atas kelahiran baby...tahniah da jd ibu yang kuat semangat...selamat hari ibu..

rezz said...

i was the innactive in class while in USM..i never know abt this blog until i got posted..i just knew my frens wishes here..m so sad coz one of them passed away last year. my deep sympathy.