Friday, April 17, 2009

WE'RE STILL ALIVE, AHAH!

Hi hi, so how is everyone coping at school?
Don't tell me, all cranky and grumbling that life was better at primary school? Nod, nod, nod. yeah, I sure miss the days when I could just hop into my car at 1pm sharp and drive out of the school gate! Nowadays it's either 3pm or later (4.30pm if got meetings) , as late as 5pm if extra classes are held (I'm kena paksa-rela teaching SPM tuition classes under PUZ, uhuk3).
We at Penang had been working hard for the English Language Carnival and Thank God, it's over now (unless your school wins and you have to lead the team to the next level, huhu). Let me say for one thing, training rural students to act in an English Language Drama is 5 times worse than yours truly having to act during our uni days! Prounciation, intonation, costumes, etc all need to be looked into by the teachers in charge. I'm seriously looking for a school that doesn't take part in any zone level activities, hehehe.

I checked online and found that I have been listed as "Diperakukan dalam Jawatan" for DG41. No surat tawaran yet. I'm sure Faizal and Regina who had their interviews earlier than I, already received their surat tawaran?
Those of you who have yet to be called for interviews, do remember to check the SPP website to make sure that you are registered for the interview. Otherwise they will never call you!

Would anyone who have met them - Shida and Meena - update us about them and their babies?

Anyway, all the best, don't overwork yourselves and remember to stop and smell the flowers. Work smart, don't work hard, hehehe

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone, yup, like all the rest of you guys in here, I'm also had to go through a verrrry bz-bz-bz-bz-bz life in here at SMK Chalok ( model khas ), Setiu, Terengganu. Hehehehe you guys wont believe me if I said that I'm teaching form 4 and form 5 nowadays hahahha ( If you remember how I was in USM ;-p ). It's Sooooo so different from what I had been teaching for the past 5 years generally in year 1,2,3,4 and 5. But mostly in year 1 la during the primary school hahhahaha. Well Ping already got her lantikan, but for me I just check mine and it said there " PERAKUAN BERSYARAT ". What does that mean eh guys? That day I had brought all the necessary items except for the surat sulit that should be fill in by my principle, who geniously didn't put the jabatan stamp but she just signed my letter. I had already post the letter as soon as possible to the person where the SPP people asked me to send to after I brought the letter to her 'again' to be stamp by her and this is the only answer that I got so far. So? any comment in this? ( Effa @ Faith )

shub2dk said...

hallo gang!!how have all have you been keeping. as for me, i have just one word to describe my lifestyle these days... BUSY!!!!!!just like all u guys. am a form teacher, discipline teacher, guru smm/bmm and also teacher advisor for eng lgsocirty and hockey club. ao i have my hands full.teaching 5 classes of form 1 eng and also coorinator for all form 1 eng teachers. thst s the reason why i have not been posting anything online for some tme now. hope all of u r doing great at work and of course wit the ever growing families.he he... u guys tc n do keep in touch.cheers!!!

Boon Yew said...

Hehehehehe Shub is so bus that her fingers are melting, She can't type right Hehehehehehehe... Keep up Shub!!!!

shub2dk said...

oi boon yew!u typical teacher la...tak boleh salah sikit.mesti nak tegur ....he he...damn busy la.no time to proof read before i post the blog.paham paham je la.anyway, hope u r doin great maintaining yer ever so prosperous belly.. he he... just kidding k?tc n cheers

Anonymous said...

Hi aliya.Syida here.I'm fine. want to see my bb? log on to the facebook. anyway, latest news...got the pengesahan perlantikan last week.now waiting for pengesahan jawatan.ok?want to know more? email me k ;).take care.

Anonymous said...

hi kalas here. how is everone...so busy with work.just finished my confinment off. back to school.. i postponed my interview cause confinment off. must call spp n make second arrangement.me too started busy life in school n with my baby. so keep in touch everyone. bye ....

fishqueen said...

Hie Aliya, i have not delivered yet as my due date is on e 10th of July but everyone who sees me gets a shock when i tell them my due date... So, u guys can imagine how big my tummy is... and finding it so difficult to walk upstairs tat my students all mostly come down during my lessons... it is a blessing in disguise tat im in a chinese school as i have been left out of so many duties bcoz im pregnant... wat a relief! anyway Aliya, thanx for being concern and e reason i have been away is im so bz baby-sitting my boys as my maid went back and i didnt have a maid for sometime till my agent arranged a temporary maid for me... anyway, online fr school now as i wanted to check my status of my interview and it says "DIPERAKUKAN LANTIKAN TETAP"... why is e statement different from urs Aliya and does anybody know wat it means...

Ok till then bye everyone and TC! will surely let u know when i burst...

Boon Yew said...

NEWS!!!!!

Zizie is now doing his prac at my school. He gets one of my 4 classes. Physically, he's still him. Yet to talk more with him. He sits right opposite me.

Go work now. Tata.

Boon Yew said...

News!!!!!!!!!!!

Zizie now doing his prac in my school. he gets one of classes. He sits opposite me.

Yet to korek more from him. He's still him, physically.

Bye now, going to class.

ALIYA said...

Dear Effa,
Haiyoh, sorry la kawan.. been quite busy and terlepas pandang your comment. You still haven't received your surat Tawaran Pelantikan ke DG41? I'd suggest that you call the person in charge at SPP and ask about your status. Or else you need to send another copy of your surat sulit through your school by poslaju, with an attached letter stating the reason for the delay and separation from your other documents. It's a hassle and a long wait but you have to remember that there're thousands of documents waiting to be processed for kenaikan pangkat at SPP. And it takes time for them to decide what tangga gaji and tarikh lantikan for us.