Saturday, September 27, 2008

SALAM EIDILFITRI AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS



It's a few days towards Eidilfitri. It'd be my third celebration of the Eid, God willing.
Therefore, I'd like to take the opportunity to wish all our Muslim friends and readers a blessed Eidilfitri, maaf zahir & batin. Also to all tesolians, regardless of race and religion, please forgive me if there's any words or deeds done intentionally or unintentionally which have caused hurt or anger throughout our 3 years' course. To err is human, to forgive divine.
Have a great time with your family and friends. Enjoy makan-makan.
Sorry Reggie, no Raya open-house this year. I'm still staying in the 'pigeon hole' and still looking for better accommodation. Also still under medication for my 'sakit puan' laa.. God willing, will have a grand open-house next year, just for tesolians, hehehee..
See you all after the festive break!
Till then take care.. drive carefully..cheerio :))

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SELAMAT HARI RAYA to all muslimin n musliman who visit this blog.however,extra special wishes goes out to my fellow pkpg tesolians class of 2005-2008.have a good raya n regards n best wishes to all at home.
cheers!!!